Lia’s Challenge: The Winners Are…
August 2, 2009
This past Spring, the Susan B. Anthony List launched Lia’s Challenge, our 1st Youth Pro-Life Video Contest.
We are pleased to announce that 50 pro-life youth participated, and we have announced our winners!
And our 13-18 age category winner was Hannah Finch, age 18, of Hopewell Junction, New York for her video, ‘Choices.’
Anthony and Hannah will be awarded $1,000 scholarships thanks to the generosity of your donations!
We look forward to next year’s Youth Pro-Life Video Contest.
Thank you for your partnership in the cause of Life.
- ncregister.com/daily-news/you… 6 years ago
- denverpost.com/news/ci_193875… 6 years ago
- Excuse Me Reverend, Abortion Is Not Pro-Life liveaction.org/blog/excuse-me… via @LiveActionFilms 7 years ago
- Local Example: How United Way Funds Planned Parenthood, Advances Abortion liveaction.org/blog/local-exa… via @LiveActionFilms 7 years ago
- Arizona outlaws abortions based on race, sex azcentral.com/arizonarepubli… via @azcentral 7 years ago